San Francisco Attorney – Debt Consultation
Are you struggling to make your monthly payments on your credit cards? Have you been avoiding your financial situation? Do you have a pile of unopened bills? Are you afraid to open your mail or avoid answering your phone?
If you’ve answered “yes” to any of these questions, you are not alone. Many people in debt don’t know who to turn to. Let’s face it, money (and debt) is not topics most of us are comfortable discussing publicly. We also know from meeting with hundreds of clients that there’s a lot of fear, shame, embarrassment and confusion surrounding debt.
We offer a debt consultation for those clients who are interested in getting an overview of their financial situation and exploring their options.
Debt consultation is right for you if:
- You’re tired of being in debt and want to explore your options
- You aren’t sure how much debt you have
- Have been living in financial denial
- Aren’t sure if bankruptcy is the right option for you
- Want to explore repayment or debt settlement options
What we offer:
- We’ll review your income, expenses and debt
- Give you an overview of the options available for getting out of debt
- Listen to your concerns and answer questions
What to bring:
- Short 2 page questionnaire
- Most recent bills & collection letters
- Credit report
- Most recent paystub
A debt consultation costs $100 and is payable at the consultation. You can schedule an appointment by calling (415) 963-4004 or complete the form on this page.